Questions.Looking at purchasing a 101 skeet 4 barrels set

This is the place to post anything and everything related to the functional aspects of this site.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:45 pm
I have an opportunity to pick up a Win 101 Diamond Grade in the case with 4 barrels. So I have a few questions. What are you thoughts on pricing and what would you pay? What can be said about a model with serial 539XXX. Pre -63?

Here are details:
Winchester Diamond Grade 4-barrel Skeet set with original Diamond Grade hard case. Model 101 with 4 28” barrels: 12 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 28 Gauge, & 410 Bore factory fixed Skeet chokes. Slight handling marks, a few light dings and scratches. Pad added to stock. Includes original hard case. No papers. SN 539XXX

I think I know the average price these carry but would love to hear from others and what they think.

TIA
20g
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:39 pm
Hello rhycher,

I don't speak skeet. Welcome to the herd. The forum has dried up over the past few months. Maybe a 101 geek will come by and enlighten us.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired USCGR CWO3

Return to Winchester Owners Site Support