How are we doing as a Winchester Forum?

This is the place to post anything and everything related to the functional aspects of this site.
Administrator
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:51 am
How are we doing as a Winchester Forum? We want to hear the good, the bad and the ugly...we want to continue to grow as an internet forum dedicated to Winchester firearms!

.22LR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm
Pretty well have the bases covered - just need more folks to post.
Administrator
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:38 am
The site is fairly new so we are hoping that the site will pick up as the member count increases.

Any ideas that you might have on how we might expand the community would be greatly apreciated.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm
I think were doing ok like you said it's fairly new and it will take some time to
Build a following. I think with the newer products out now the winchesters will be makeing a comeback into the spot light. It's hard to compete with mob of Mossberg and Remington fanatics. Winchester has been tried and true for a long time with a great linage and history of quality and durability. I think all we need to do to increase our standing member wise is to just keep posting And keep talking about our winchesters. Thanks to those who made this forum!

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:52 pm
I drop in just to see if any activity of any kind is on going. So far this is the quietest forum I visit regularly; too bad, should be very active with the name it possesses. I'd like to see a "General Firearms topics" thread. Maybe that would help. I dunno!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:16 pm
Everybody here seems friendlier than other forums I'm trying to do my part as mode rater to make my contribution to our site And answer any questions if I can.And welcome new members I would like to keep this sight a friendly one :mrgreen:
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"
http://www.marlinowners.com/index.php
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:11 pm
I've recently mentioned this forum to a couple of shooting buddies , so hopefully they will also join and spread the word to others too ,

Marc :lol:
God Created Man And God Created Woman
Sam Colt Made Them Equal

Vendor
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:04 pm
I've been on other forums where some jerk starts acting up and publically insulting others. Alot of times nothing is done. While this has not happened on here it is bound to eventually. I hope if something like this arises that it is dealt with. Most all of the other forums do nothing. What is the policy here?

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 pm
Have not been on in awhile and looked at the new posts and there are three posts advertising a web site for junk like watches and hand bags.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:50 pm
Im guilty of not checking in
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"
http://www.marlinowners.com/index.php
Next

Return to Winchester Owners Site Support