My Model '94 ejector isn't working. Ideas?

Anything and everything related to firearm maintenance, modification, safety and troubleshooting can be posted here.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:05 pm
I haven't even really looked at it since my dad gave it to me but he bought it in 1948-49 (based on the Serial #1,590,027). The trouble is the ejector is not kicking out shells. These are brand new shells. I can pull the shells back out of the chamber. At the time he gave it to me, it was in the possession of an uncle who borrowed it for a hunting trip.

Looks like this is a new board but I'd appreciate any help.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:09 am
Fixed it myself, amazing what a little gun oil and tlc will do for a weapon that hasn't been fired in awhile. Now I do have that "Damn rifle that the yankees load on Sunday and shoot all the rest of the week. Only problem with having it throw live shells out the top was that they hurt when they bonk you on the head. I'll get that figgered' out too.
Administrator
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 pm
I am glad you were able to sort that out. Let us know how it goes when you get to shoot it. Btw welcome to Winchester Owners forum. Please make yourself at home.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm
When i shoot my 1873 the shells land on the brim of my cowboy hat and I can dump them into a nice pile.

Return to Firearm Maintenance, Modification, Safety And Troubleshooting