Win M70 Super Shadow 300WSM- new stock

Anything and everything related to firearm maintenance, modification, safety and troubleshooting can be posted here.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 pm
Does anyone/has anyone replaced their stock before on this model? I have recently purchased this rifle and I would like to put a new stock on it. It had came with a syn stock and I would like to replace it with another syn stock. Not rich by all means but I would like a nice, if not better, stock than this original one.

I haven't shot it yet so I don't know if it warrants a new stock btw. I've read that these model stocks are not very good. Durable but not good. I'm waiting on a new Bushnell XTR 600, EGW picatinny rails, quick release rings.

===M70 Super Shado 300WSM
===Blind Magazine
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:48 am
What are your goals for your Winchester model 70 super shadow 300wsm? The reason I ask is it will help me help you pick out the correct stock if warranted.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:58 am
Hunting and shooting out to 600yards. Here is the one I was looking at after some research. In the future, I would like to upgrade to a bull barrel so I don't know if that will take into account the stock I want.

Winchester M70 Super Shadow BlackHawk Stock K70140-C
http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Rifle-CompStock,218,166.htm

Bell and Carlson Medalist Ultra-Light
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/110346 ... -synthetic

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 pm
I have the same gun only in 270 WSM and I'm looking at replacing my stock also. Suggestions please

Return to Firearm Maintenance, Modification, Safety And Troubleshooting