Model 1300 Ring

Anything and everything related to firearm maintenance, modification, safety and troubleshooting can be posted here.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 pm
I have a 1300 that is experiencing some friction when I pump to load a shell. When I remove the mag cap and then unscrew a metal piece that has a plastic white ring in it the forearm slides just fine. I'm having trouble determining what the name of this malfunctioning piece is and more importantly where I can go to purchase a replacement part. I would prefer not to take this in and be charged for it as it seems like a fix that I can make as long as I can purchase the replacement piece somewhere however I don't know what to call these two pieces and have had no luck with searches for "1300 forearm ring" etc. Thank you.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:29 am
If you want a price list and ordering info, you can go to: https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufactur ... -33573.htm
Attachments
Winchester_1300_schem.jpg
Winchester_1300_schem.jpg (193.86 KiB) Viewed 3794 times

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 am
Thank you. Your time and help are much appreciated by this gnoob.

Return to Firearm Maintenance, Modification, Safety And Troubleshooting