winchester shotgun cleaning kit - would like info

Anything and everything related to firearm maintenance, modification, safety and troubleshooting can be posted here.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:32 pm
I picked up a Winchester shotgun cleaning kit in East Alton Illinois. I've googled every which way to try and find additional information, but with no luck. It was picked up unused at an estate sale of a local car salesman. Any information would be appreciated ....

I can send pics, but can't send to upload on this site from my phone. There is a aquoil can from parker-hale included in the wood box set.
Administrator
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:54 pm
I look forward to seeing pictures but if you download tapatalk on your phone you should be able to post them.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:08 pm
Can't seem to post pics to this site from my phone. Would be happy to send via phone or to an email address. The kit is in a nice wood case with a oval outter plaque attached that says Winchester. Any info is appreciated ... .
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:47 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Go to a free photo hosting website like Photobucket...upload the pics from your PC and then

use the links provided to download the photos to this forum. Real easy...

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:14 pm
Thanks. I don't have a personal PC ... Took pics via phone. Any suggestions are appreciated. I can verbally describe the unused cleaning kit ... But best with pics. Let me know thoughts ... Ps - have a windows phone with limited apps. Can send pics via phone ...

Return to Firearm Maintenance, Modification, Safety And Troubleshooting