How to disassemble extractor claw on a push feed?

Anything and everything related to firearm maintenance, modification, safety and troubleshooting can be posted here.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:23 am
Is there any tutorial online on how to disassemble a push feed extractor. Sometimes when I have fired the first round, and try to put in another round, the empty shell remain in the barrel. I suspect that the claw need som serious cleaning.

Thankful for help!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:37 am
Before you disassemble your bolt, it might be worth looking at your chamber, and giving it a really really good cleaning. This problem is usually caused by dirt or rust building up in the chamber where normal cleaning patches etc. do not reach. I have had great results curing this problem using a .45 caliber brass bore brush wrapped in fine steel wool turned by a cordless drill. Does a great job for me, no metal is removed by doing this, just rust and dirt..

Return to Firearm Maintenance, Modification, Safety And Troubleshooting