wood furniture for sxp defender

Anything and everything related to firearm maintenance, modification, safety and troubleshooting can be posted here.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:38 pm
Hi, I have been toying with the idea of putting wood furniture on a sxp defender..... I 'm was wondering if anyone has tried it or if they think a field wood butstock would be a bolt on.... if not any ideas what model pumps would be close?. Also the for the forestock, field model trimmed back? ...... in closing ,is there a site to buy the stock sets or a piece at a time? Thanks guys :roll:
" Take five".... expect three, get two....... "up the hill.... down the hill.... Through the hill ! !" SEMPER FI
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:21 pm
Have you tried here:

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgw ... ccessories

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:37 pm
Yep, no luck. But thanks for the heads up...... I'll keep digging and post any progress... might try to find a butt stock and then rework some other forestock or make a duplicate out of walnut (big talk,, maybe).
" Take five".... expect three, get two....... "up the hill.... down the hill.... Through the hill ! !" SEMPER FI
20g
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:00 pm
Semper Fi fitz.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired CWO3 USCGR

Return to Firearm Maintenance, Modification, Safety And Troubleshooting