Stock Care Question

Anything and everything related to firearm maintenance, modification, safety and troubleshooting can be posted here.
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:40 pm
Don't know about insightful or helpful, just another's opinion is all. That's what makes this forum a great place. What ever you decide to do make sure to make an update on what you decided to do and how ya did it.
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

.22LR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:24 pm
ColdWarGrunt wrote:Don't know about insightful or helpful, just another's opinion is all. That's what makes this forum a great place. What ever you decide to do make sure to make an update on what you decided to do and how ya did it.

A good friend and custom gun shop owner here in Princeton, West Virginia, kindly applied one coat of a quality wax he uses to my 92. I was pleased with the outcome as there was no apparent change in the finish of the wood, but now it bears the benefit of some added protection!
What we lost in the fire, we will find in the ashes. Sam Chisholm

Return to Firearm Maintenance, Modification, Safety And Troubleshooting