SX3/4 or Remington V3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:42 am
Looking for a new shotgun for SC and field hunting....Down to two guns...Sx3/4 or V3....
Any members who has either or both have the good and bad about them...Saw all the Wakeman reviews and does not like the SX4....Thanks for your feedback.
Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.....

.22LR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:39 pm
Penna Shooter wrote:Looking for a new shotgun for SC and field hunting....Down to two guns...Sx3/4 or V3....
Any members who has either or both have the good and bad about them...Saw all the Wakeman reviews and does not like the SX4....Thanks for your feedback.

I saw that review too... I almost did not buy it just because of his review... However after talking to a few more trusted folks I decided to take a chance.. If nothing else my good friend at the LGS will give me decent trade credit towards the next thing.

Anyway, I bought it and shot the crap out of it this weekend busting clays out back... I love it and am glad I got it.

The only things I'd change are the ammo capacity, I'd love more rounds (also do 3 Gun) and I'd prefer the red fiber front sight to be Green. I have poor eyesight and my eye picks up the green much better.

Other than that I love it and can't wit till the next clay busing session or 3 Gun event.
Scott Mullen
Larueminati, Pack Larue 0049
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:46 am
If it were me,I would go with the Model 4.From what I have read it is pretty much the same as the Model 3, except for some minor changes ,to make it less expensive to manufacture.I have a Model 3 and really like it. Feels great and works well.What more good can be said of a forearm,than that.:)

Return to Winchester SX3