Where is the Winchester SX3 made?

Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:12 am
http://myconstructedreality.wordpress.c ... -part-iii/
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:23 pm
Super X3 Autoloading Shotgun (SX3)
http://www.winchesterguns.com/customers ... asp?id=287

The Super X3 autoloader is the latest in the line of shotguns having their roots in the original Super X Model One, although mechanically the similarities are very vague compared to the original. The Super X3 action is more directly related to the Super X2 introduced in 1999. Both the Super X2 and the newer Super X3 are made at our partner factory in Belgium, with additional assembly work done in our Portugal plant. In the gun industry "Made in Belgium" quality is legendary -- and you can see it in every part, every fit and every finish of the Winchester Super X3.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 am
Does anyone know if the "Black Field" & "Black Shadow" models are made in the same locations as the current SX3 offerings?. I noticed when they introduced them, that they stated "cost cutting" - so I can't help but wonder if they are utilizing their Turkish partners for these models?
Administrator
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:44 pm
I saw that as well but I have not found an answer yet. I will do some further research on that for you. Let me know if you find anything as well.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 am
I was able to look at a Black Shadow model this last weekend. They are made in the same place. Only noticeable differences were the finish and the non- Dura Touch stock/forearm

Return to Winchester SX3