Camp/Field Combo Discontinued

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:53 pm
Hi all (new member here).

I have been researching getting a pump action for a few weeks now. I recently emailed a few local FFLs to get price quotes on the SXP Camp/Field combo. One reply said that the combo was discontinued!

He told me to buy one online as he couldn't get any even though they are still on Winchester's website.

I found the set I wanted (28" and 18") at Bud's Gun Shop and jumped on it. Bud's is one of the only online retailers that still has them in stock.

Hope this helps.

I'm sure I'll have more questions once I actually take ownership of the weapon itself. :)

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 am
It's been pulled from Winchester's website.

Thought it may have been replaced with a nickel plated "Marine" version. I can't remember if it was there or not.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:41 pm
The Camp/field combo is a great value, congrats on getting one before they are gone !

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:25 pm
skinner-t wrote:The Camp/field combo is a great value, congrats on getting one before they are gone !

I know where there is one in California still available. Dom's Outfitters in Livermore, CA. They have a fair selection of stuff, and this one is still in the box and not on the shelf. Saw it last week- 12/16/2013

.22LR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:43 am
Looks like the combo is back. It's on Winchester's site again and Gander Mountain lists them on their website.

One thing I hate about Winchester, they just can't seem to make up their mind about whether they will produce a particular model or not. They keep pulling them in and out of production every few months. So if you want a particular gun, you have no way of knowing if it's still gonna be sold when you get around to getting one.

Return to Winchester SXP