SXP 3 1/2 inch waterfowl review

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:40 pm
Hello I purchased the 3 1/2 inch waterfowl SXP when they first came out and have been able to take it out and shoot some trap. This is my review of this fantastic shotgun.

First I will say it shoots like my SX3. Soft and fast My barrel is 28 inches. The more I shoot it the smoother the action is. I think this is the best pump there is. I just don't understand why more people do not seem to like these guns as much as I do.

the first day I took it out I shot 3 inch loads and after forty some odd shots my shoulder still felt great. This gun cycles every time. If I were to nit pick about anything it would be that I am not crazy about the white sight these come with. I would rather it have a truglo red or green sight.

I hope that they make a magazine extension tubes for it someday. I see that now they have extra barrels for both the 3 and 3 1/2 inch SXP shotguns at a really good price. I have a few of the extra barrels.

This review is not very long as some out there but this is a great pump shotgun at a very reasonable price with extra barrels available that would even come close to the Mossberg and Remington's out there with very little recoil.
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:05 pm
Thanks for the review...

Return to Winchester SXP