Field Testing SXP with SightMark RedDot

.22LR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:10 am
Finally got to the field on Monday afternoon, it was 60 degrees!, test fired my new SXP Defender with a SightMark Ultra dual shot Pro Spec NV QD scope mounted (cat# SM14003). Fired approximately 50 rounds of reloaded 2 3/4" low brass plus 15 rounds of 2 3/4" 00 Buck HD ammo. All rounds went down range as planned, no FTF or jams. I'm extremely happy with the SXP's performance and handling. Of course I mounted an ATI Talon T2 kit prior to the test fire and the ergonomics were outstanding. The SightMark Red Dot was very resilient and withstood all the recoil and shock of the ammo. I had no loss of power or zero throughout the entire session.
I am very satisfied with the scopes performance and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a shotgun rated Red Dot scope. I was able to get it through Amazon for $140. A great price for the product.
Gunslinger 1
LTC (Ret)
Infantry

I'm a man.....I can change.....if I want to.....I guess....
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:12 pm
Good to hear...thanks for the report !

Return to Winchester SXP