1955 Winchester Model 94

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 pm
Hi folks. I have my eye on a 1955 Winchester Model 94. It is a plain Winchester 94 that I'm guessing is in 95% to 98% condition. I can't find a single imperfection in the bluing other than fine handling marks and all the stampings have sharp lines. I am certain the bluing is original. There is only one place on the butt stock where the finish is slightly scuffed, not even into the wood. You can only see it if you turn it to where the light reflects just right. The wood is walnut. Also the bottom edge of the butplate has slight scuffing on the metal part, looks like it was set down a little hard once, but you have to look close to even notice. No damage to the wood. The man who owns it claims it has only had 25 rounds through it. It looks almost brand new. But, he is firm at $740. Is it worth that much money? Thanks
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:32 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

I checked my Gun Digest Book of Guns & Prices from 2012 and that price is ballpark for that year and model.

Return to Winchester Model 1894