Sight Help needed

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:04 am
well hello....i have a 1925 winchester model 94 in 32 win special with the 26" barrel i bought about a year ago and sadly someone stole the original sights from....

i contacted Marbles for a nice set to compliment the rifle but with them installed they shoot way too high....does anyone know the specs i should have to get this where it should be?....

they recommended .450 for the front sight and the semi buckhorn rear sight with the .300 to .510 for the rear....it shoots about 6" high at the lowest adjustment....any help will so be appreciated....

God Bless John
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:55 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum John !!

Please introduce yourself to our community via the New Member Welcome Area...a mandatory step for membership here.

Enjoy the forum.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:28 pm
well just to update...well after many calls and some more research...i finally was able to get the correct sight height and now it shoots dead center at 50 yards...to anyone trying to find this info out...i have found that Marbles sight company is excellent and Homestead gun parts for providing great service too...God Bless John
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 am
Good to hear John...

Return to Winchester Model 1894