Jack O'Connor Custom Tribute scope bases

.22LR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:41 am
Hello friends, I just purchased my dream rifle and as the subject line would indicate it is a JOC Custom Tribute. This gun was purchased to see the field and not live a life inside a safe as an investment, although I fault no collectors who do that and I believe collectors benefit the industry, so I'll need some bases and rings and wanted to make sure that the Leupold standard Model 70 bases will fit this gun. If anybody else has a JOC and mounted a scope I would appreciate the info. The gun won't arrive for a couple of days but I wanted to have everything ready to get it scoped, work up some break in handloads, and get it ready to go. Thanks in advance for the help. By the way, also looking for suggestions for a sling. I have several slings already including The Claw, and some Super Slings but this rifle surely must wear a traditional leather sling right? I plan to stay true to the JOC and mount a fixed power Leupold in 4X or 6X so a leather sling just seems right doesn't it?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:15 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum Jim !!

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:18 am
I have a Jack O'Connor Model 70 and the quality is awesome. I have seen a few others. They were wonderful. This is the ONLY negative comment I have ever seen.

Return to Winchester Model 70