My JOC saga...

.22LR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:01 am
Unfortunately, nothing is any better months later. The gun was listed to be finished the 8th of May. Still not finished, no communication and wondering if I'll even see it again. ANother phone call this morning and I got the same "it should be finished any day now" but never any guess about which day that might be. This is the worst experience I have ever had with any gun and in complete contrast to all other experiences I have had with Winchester/USRAC in the past, both firearms and the service department. The WInchester custom shop was always a wait and never on time but they told you that up front so it could be expected and accounted for.

Vendor
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:16 am
That's really terrible. It never would have happened when the factory was still in New Haven.

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 am
This is a sad story the whole way through.Hopefully it will have a happy ending.

Return to Winchester Model 70