For the Man who has everything...*NEW*

Have something you want to post that is non-Winchester related? This is the place to post your work safe related material.
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 pm
http://www.tuffwriter.com/frontline-series-3569.html

Product Description
The Tuff-Writer pen was designed to be the toughest pen out there, period. It is built to withstand blistering cold, intense heat and any kind of harsh environment an operator is bound to encounter.

The thixotropic ink in the hermetically sealed cartridge and pressurized to nearly 35 psi lasts three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen. With an estimated shelf life of 100 years, the pen writes at altitudes up to 12,500 feet where most other pens simply won't. Best of all, no matter how harsh the conditions your Tuff-Writer will work with operating temperatures from -30 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (-35 to 120 degrees Celsius).

Designed with a sharp as well as rounded end, it can effectively be used as a take anywhere defensive implement or control device. The smoothly finished point also doubles as a PDA stylus device. The external knurling and slightly upward tipped spring steel clip allow an exceptionally low slip grip while not snagging during deployment or holstering. The Mil-A-8625 “F” black anodizing over a machine finish provides a rock hard surface finish while the laser engraving boldly exhibits the Tuff-Writer logo and individual pen serial number on one side and proudly displays the made in the U.S.A. label on the other.

Specifications
-----------------

Length: 6.5 inches

Thickness: 0.5 Inches

Weight: 1.8 oz.

Color: Stealth Black

Material: 6061-T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum

Clip: Cold Pressed Spring Steel with nickle oxide finish

Finish: Hard anodized to Mil-A-8625 “F” specifications

Fittings: Black oxide stainless steel bolts and chemical welding

Cartridge: Foray #877294 / Fisher #SPR4
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 pm
I want to find a nice tactical watch. Any suggestions?
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 pm

G-Shock Mudman!!!
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:46 pm
Whats your thoughts on this one?
http://www.reactgear.com/5-11-Tactical-H-R-T-Titanium-Watch-p/59209-p.htm
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 pm
I don't have much experience with the 5.11 watch unfortunately.
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:53 pm
oh okay well thanks anyways.
Administrator
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:51 pm
I have some new toys coming to me, ill post up some pictures once they come in.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 pm
I LIKE new toys !!... ;)
Administrator
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:24 pm
Same here Ive been looking/thinking about what i wanted for a few weeks, and then just decided to order a few things. :D
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:41 pm
My new toys should be arriving tomorrow, well one of them at least. Have you every ordered one of those pens? i had placed an order but never got a confirmation email which it said it was going to do. so i am not sure if the order went through or not.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 pm
I would contact them if I was supposed to get a confirmation email.

Saw your post at MO...No, I have never ordered from squidoo...

Let me know how ya make out...!!
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:17 pm
okay i will i haven't been charged for anything either, I'm going to email them now and see whats going on. Ill keep you posted.
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:39 pm
WOW that company is fast, i sent them a 5 min ago and i already received and email back.
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:42 pm
I am impressed so far. :D
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:12 pm
Glad it worked out...!!

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:39 pm
For stags30, here are the pictures of that 5.11 Tactical Watch.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68286528@N ... 693980041/
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:15 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum focaretamedia !!

Do you own any Winchester Firearms !?

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:22 pm

H.R.T.® Titanium Watch Description:

-Titanium case
-SureShot® calculator
-Rubber and leather interchangeable wrist bands
-Digital and analog readouts
-Uni-directional bezel
-Chargeable luminescent markings
-Water resistant to 100 meters
-Countdown timer features an audible tone every minute
-Day, date, 2nd and 3rd time zones, alarm, chronograph, countdown timer, hourly chime
-Two Year Warranty

Once again, innovation is the “watch” word for 5.11 Tactical Series. When we set out to design a Titanium Watch we wanted one that would truly serve the needs of law enforcement. The H.R.T.® Titanium Watch has all of the features needed for day to day activities and includes our revolutionary SureShot® calculator. In a partnership with Horus Vision, makers of proven long-range ballistic software, we bring sophisticated point of impact software to your Titanium Watch. We give you the ability to input thirteen critical variables needed for long range shooting solutions quickly and easily. The SureShot® calculator gives you point of impact shooting solutions out to 1000 meters. Input your known ballistic data (bore height, ballistic coefficient, muzzle velocity and zero range), then add your environmental data (range, temperature, altitude, inclination) and the SureShot® calculator will give you a shooting solution in MILS, TMOA or SMOA. You can even get your solution in clicks for both windage and elevation. The calculator is very easy to use and most of the variables can be put into the Titanium Watch before going out to the field. And that’s not all. This rugged titanium watch can take a real beating. We’ve beefed up the titanium watch pins to stand the strain of a wrestling match, sealed the titanium watch for 100 meters of water resistance and given you a controlled backlight so you can see your data when you need it. Also, the luminescent markings can be charged with direct light to give you secure analog reading in the dark.

Hardware
The H.R.T.® Titanium watch has luminescent analog hour, minute and second hands. We’ve included digital day, date, and two digital time zones, an audible alarm, an hourly chime, a countdown timer and you can check your lap times with a digital chronograph. We’ve included a uni-directional bezel along with a backlight. The H.R.T.® Titanium Watch has a coated titanium case that is lightweight and tough. The mineral crystal face is scratch resistant and reduces glare. This full function timepiece is unique in the world of titanium watches.

Value
The H.R.T.® Titanium Watch is a great value for the number of features and quality of materials. The titanium case, proprietary software and multiple features give you an outstanding titanium watch that looks great and works hard.

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products/Accessories/Watches/HRT-Titanium-Watch.html
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 pm
Those are some great pictures of the 5.11 tactical watch!
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:36 pm
You like them Doc, my roommates a film major so i made him take some pics of the new watch hope everyone likes the pics.
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:37 pm
and thanks focaretamedia for the pics :D
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 pm
That is a good looking watch...
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:39 am
Thank you shooter!

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:05 am
focaretamedia wrote:Image

H.R.T.® Titanium Watch Description:

-Titanium case
-SureShot® calculator
-Rubber and leather interchangeable wrist bands
-Digital and analog readouts
-Uni-directional bezel
-Chargeable luminescent markings
-Water resistant to 100 meters
-Countdown timer features an audible tone every minute
-Day, date, 2nd and 3rd time zones, alarm, chronograph, countdown timer, hourly chime
-Two Year Warranty

Once again, innovation is the “watch” word for 5.11 Tactical Series. When we set out to design a Titanium Watch we wanted one that would truly serve the needs of law enforcement. The H.R.T.® Titanium Watch has all of the features needed for day to day activities and includes our revolutionary SureShot® calculator. In a partnership with Horus Vision, makers of proven long-range ballistic software, we bring sophisticated point of impact software to your Titanium Watch. We give you the ability to input thirteen critical variables needed for long range shooting solutions quickly and easily. The SureShot® calculator gives you point of impact shooting solutions out to 1000 meters. Input your known ballistic data (bore height, ballistic coefficient, muzzle velocity and zero range), then add your environmental data (range, temperature, altitude, inclination) and the SureShot® calculator will give you a shooting solution in MILS, TMOA or SMOA. You can even get your solution in clicks for both windage and elevation. The calculator is very easy to use and most of the variables can be put into the Titanium Watch before going out to the field. And that’s not all. This rugged titanium watch can take a real beating. We’ve beefed up the titanium watch pins to stand the strain of a wrestling match, sealed the titanium watch for 100 meters of water resistance and given you a controlled backlight so you can see your data when you need it. Also, the luminescent markings can be charged with direct light to give you secure analog reading in the dark.

Hardware
The H.R.T.® Titanium watch has luminescent analog hour, minute and second hands. We’ve included digital day, date, and two digital time zones, an audible alarm, an hourly chime, a countdown timer and you can check your lap times with a digital chronograph. We’ve included a uni-directional bezel along with a backlight. The H.R.T.® Titanium Watch has a coated titanium case that is lightweight and tough. The mineral crystal face is scratch resistant and reduces glare. This full function timepiece is unique in the world of titanium watches.

Value
The H.R.T.® Titanium Watch is a great value for the number of features and quality of materials. The titanium case, proprietary software and multiple features give you an outstanding titanium watch that looks great and works hard.

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products/Accessories/Watches/HRT-Titanium-Watch.html

Thouser are some sharp krisp pictures
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:29 am
Just found this site...Man toys !!

http://brickgun.com/Index.html

PreviousNext

Return to Work Safe