UK member help with comb adjust on Energy Select.

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 am
Hi

I'm new to clay pidgeon and have just bought an Energy Select Sporting with adjustable comb. I'm really pleased with it and on test firing at the gun shop I hit far more with it than with the supposedly superior Beretta Silver Pidgeon or Browning 525 which were my original selections. The gun shop adjusted the comb for me but I need to make a small change. Unfortunately, there are no istructions in the handbook as to how it moves. Can anybody send me a manual or drawing to show how the comb is adjusted :?:

Nigel
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:02 pm
Welcome to Winchester owners forum nagmagwag.
I can't personally help with your question , but here's a link to the selects o/u online manual ,

Marc ;)

http://media.winchesterguns.com/pdf/om/ ... select.pdf
God Created Man And God Created Woman
Sam Colt Made Them Equal
Administrator
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 pm
Welcome to Winchester Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum nagmagwag !!

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:45 am
Hi. Just got my shiny new Select Energy Sporting Adjustable. It is amazing. Now sold my beloved select sporting2. The difference is superb. Not one for all this gun fitting stuff. Just tried it, adjusted the stock up and trigger back.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:55 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum seanmac !!

Congrats on your new Winchester....
20g
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:09 pm
Congratulations on your new arrival seanmac. The thrill of opening the box on a new firearm is like Christmas as a kid.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired CWO3 USCGR

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:08 am
Thanks for the Welcome. New gun is shooting like a dream. All repaired after the broken ejector. Hooray for warranty. Just treated it to some Gamebore White Gold for the English Open!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:30 am
Good news...!!

Return to New Member Welcome Area