Select Energy Sporting Adjustable Broken

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:25 am
Having recently purchased a shiny new Select Energy Sporting Adjustable, I have put about 500 cartridges through it all fine. After a competition today I broke the gun to clean it and it has broken the N/S Ejector! Has anyone else had this problem & is there a recall or known fault???? Gun still under warranty but a bit un-pleased!!! :evil:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:12 pm
First I heard of that problem...

Didn't you say you just got it...and already you got 500 rounds through it !?

How many rounds at the competition...?

And...as far as the broken extractor...I would contact Winchester and ask about the warranty repair procedure.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:22 am
Had the gun for a few weeks. Been awesome till now. It is going back to Winchester today so hopefully they can repair it quickly. I spoke to my Winchester dealer & he has not heard of any faults like this???
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:51 pm
Keep us in the loop...using this thread...Good Luck !!

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:03 am
Gun returned within a week all fixed. Very happy with the service but no comment or anything from Winchester??
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:29 am
Good to hear the problem was solved...!!

Return to New Member Welcome Area