New Member Massachusetts

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:08 pm
Hello, Winchester forum members... I'm new to the group and I'm hoping to be engaged as well. I currently have two Winchester guns: a 20 gauge 37A and most recently picked up a 1921 vintage model 12 which I hope to shoot more regularly for trap. The gun has been well cared for... it was reflects some point, has a Simmons rib as well as a Monte Carlo stock. I also believe that Simmons Gunsmithing did the work. As I'm new to this type gun I'd like to hear from the forum specific to any concerns that I should based on its manufacturing date. Thanks in advance for the feedback..

BigD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:48 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:09 am
Welcome to the forum! Sure some will comment on your Model 12. Search the Model 12 sub-forum if you haven't already as might be some useful info there too. Also sure would like to see pics in the Model 12 sub-forum as well of your Model 12! You will get a better response there as well. At work now so don't have time to answer anything either and not well versed with vent rib models but do have some knowledge on them.
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Return to New Member Welcome Area