Winchester Model 70, Super Grade

Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 pm
Winchester Model 70, Super Grade
http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/historic-detail.asp?family=001C&offset=%2D1&mid=535100

From Botswana to the Brooks Range, no other rifle has traveled so extensively in search of big game or is held in such high esteem as the bolt-action Model 70. Foremost in the series is the elegant Super Grade. You feel a surge of pride as you slide it from the rack. The warm grain and figure of the fancy grade walnut stock complement the contrasting black fore-end tip and pistol grip cap. The sleek lines of the sculpted shadowline cheekpiece flow across the stock. A blued steel stock crossbolt is tastefully engraved, adding both strength and elegance, while inletted blued steel swivel studs grace the underside of the stock. A tasteful black Pachmayr® Decelerator® pad helps soften felt recoil. The cold hammer-forged steel barrel is free floating for enhanced accuracy. The new M.O.A. Trigger System puts the Super Grade under your total control. With no take up, no creep and no overtravel, it’s the finest trigger ever offered and will immediately help you realize the true 1 MOA accuracy potential of your Model 70 Super Grade. When you’re ready for super accuracy combined with super elegance, you’re ready for the Model 70 Super Grade.

.22LR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:56 am
I fancy one of these in 338WM, butttttttttttttttttttttt, they are $AU1900. A bit out of my reach at the moment, lol.
"I'll helpyou down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

Towns tamed, widders consoled, deep thoughts thunk, sipping whisky graded.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:15 am
I have a barreled action in 338WM, bought a McMillan sporter stock, which did not work, it was for a pre64 md.70. Would like to find an original wood stock or another fiberglass stock to fit this action.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to Winchester Model 70