Winchester Supreme® Select, Sporting

Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:01 pm
Winchester Supreme® Select, Sporting
http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/historic-detail.asp?family=007C&offset=12&mid=513011

When your competitors start to heat up, you can count on the Winchester Supreme® Select Sporting to keep you in the game. Every aspect of the Sporting has been executed in the name of competition, from the all new, lightweight barrels down to the rounded recoil pad heel. Within the bi-tone, low profile receiver you'll find rugged ejectors and dual, tapered locking lugs designed to independently adjust for wear. A third, fixed lug is designed to reduce recoil-induced wear. The beautifully crafted and sharply checkered stock and forearm are designed to interface perfectly with the shooter and an adjustable trigger shoe system easily customizes length of pull. 2 3/4" chrome plated chambers. 28" and 30" barrel options.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 pm
Hi,

I am the owner of a supreme sporting with a broken stock. I need to purchase a new one but are not sure which one of the stocks listed in the parts catalogue that will fit my shotgun.

I looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
tore
Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:38 pm
Do you mind posting pictures of it and maybe pming me with your serial number?

Return to Winchester Model Select