Winchester Model 101 Pigeon Sporting

Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 pm
Winchester Model 101 Pigeon Sporting
http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/historic-detail.asp?family=020C&mid=513061

Own the range and your competition with a Model 101 Pigeon Sporting shotgun. Proven .742" Back-Bored Technology, combined with the Invector-Plus™ choke tube system and five Signature™ extended tubes (Light-Full, Improved Modified, Modified, Improved Cylinder and Skeet) give you superior shot patterns from the lightweight ported barrels. New, trimmer stock dimensions bring a lighter feel for faster handling and the slight right-hand palm swell makes the grip very comfortable. An adjustable trigger shoe allows you to fine tune length of pull. A wide 10mm runway rib, mid-bead and TRUGLO® TRU-BEAD® competition front sight make picking up targets a breeze. The polished silver nitride receiver finish is elegant, resists wear and complements the oil finish on the Grade II/III walnut. A rugged molded ABS hard case is included.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:57 pm
I just purchased one of these with the 32" barrels and I shot for the first time last weekend and it is a really great pointing and shooting shotgun. I also have a SX3 Sporting with the 32" barrel and the two fit very much a like. I hope Winchester FN can keep on making great guns like these for many years to come. Maybe they can make them in 20ga, 28ga and .410 too.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:05 pm
Beautiful looking stags !!

Return to Winchester Model 101