Winchester Model 9410, Packer

Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 pm
Winchester Model 9410, Packer
http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/historic-detail.asp?family=006C&mid=514007

The Model 9410 Packer is the perfect do-it-all gun. Lightweight and immensely fun to shoot, the Packer features a three-quarter magazine and 20" barrel equipped with the versatile Invector™ choke system. Use the Improved Cylinder choke for Foster-type rifled slugs for hunting larger varmints. The solid walnut stock and forearm with distinctive end-cap adds to its beauty. The metal TRUGLO® fiber-optic front sight combines with a modified shallow “V” adjustable rear sight for rapid target acquisition. Sling swivel bases are included.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:48 pm
I just received my 9410 Packer on December 23rd. I held out for one with the investor chokes and I finally got one. A NIB 9410 with chokes is getting harder to find now. I don't know what I'll use it for but it's as cool as hell. I guess I wanted one to go with the 9422 I bought over the summer. They're getting expensive cause he sellers are looking for better than twice what they originally sold for.

I wish some American manufacturer would make a Winchester 1901 10 gauge. Those Chinese and Italian replicas are terrible and shouldn't be!

Oxe

Return to Winchester Model 9410