Defender 1300 8 shot magazine tube

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:08 pm
Hello All,
New to this forum. I have a five shot black shadow and want to convert it to an 8 shot. I have access to an 18" defender barrel, i need an 8 shot tube.

Any one have one or know where to get one or even make one. Maybe use 2 five shot tubes and weld them together to make an 8 shot? Thanks

Cowboy
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:54 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum Cowboy !!

Have you tried looking for a used 8 shot mag tube on this site: http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 pm
Hello Shooter13
Yes I have looked there. I have looked everywhere I could find. Then I found this forum. My goal is to use the shotgun as a home defense and for Turkey. I would be happy even if I could find a 22" barrel that is for a standard five shot. Parts for these shotguns are very hard to find. I thought a 8 round tube would be easy to find; not so much. What do you thing of having one made. I can find 5 round tubs then weld them together and make an 8 round. Its a thought.

Thanks for your reply
Cowboy
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:51 pm
Not really sure my friend...are you good at welding !?

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 pm
Hello Shooter13,
Used to be. I will have it done. Hey by they way; are we like the only ones on this forum? The posts to this forum are (years) old. Where are all of the Winchester owners. When I found this forum I thought there would be lots of replies and ideas maybe more info on parts and where to find parts, so far just crickets. Thanks for your help.

Cowboy
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:59 am
Yea...things can be slow around here sometimes Cowboy.

I myself am not a welder...but who knows, maybe someone will visit and chime in !!

Return to Winchester Model 1300