Winchester Model 9422, Legacy

Administrator
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm
Winchester Model 9422, Legacy
http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/historic-detail.asp?family=004C&mid=524027

Styled after the popular centerfire lever action rifles of a century ago, the Model 9422 Legacy has a nostalgic appeal that you simply can't ignore. The Legacy is unique among lever action rimfires with its comfortable, cut-checkered, semi-pistol grip walnut stock and forearm with extended nose for an additional hand position. This smooth, fast action rifle is easily taken down for cleaning, oiling or carrying in a pack. A 22 1/2" barrel balances just right. The rear sights are adjustable and the front sight hood is removable. A hammer extension is included (for use with a scope). 22 Long Rifle or 22 WMR.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:15 pm
I just purchased a NIB Legacy. Probably overpaid but then again where are you going to find a NIB 9422 Legacy in 2013? I was interested in a Marlin 39A but nobody has them in stock and I understand that the recent batch of 39As aren't your fathers 39A. Next on my agenda, in addition to trying to score some 22 ammo, I'm going to try to find me a Winchester 9410 with the screw in chokes. I'm told that I have a better chance of finding Bigfoot then a 9410 with an invector choke system. The vast majority of 9410s out there are of the smooth bore variety.

Oxe

Return to Winchester Model 9422 Rimfire