Model 12

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:39 pm
Needing to know if there is any difference in a model 12 stock and a model 25 stock. I have a model 12 that went through a tornado and the stock got broke off. I have found the receiver shank and the stock screw that I can buy now. I am looking for a stock that looks original , all of those are auction . I have found a model 25 stock that I can buy now though. Can anyone help and tell me if there is any difference between the two? Thanks in advance .
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:30 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Please introduce yourself to our community via the New Member Welcome Area...a mandatory step for membership.

Enjoy the forum.
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:01 pm
Welcome aboard! In as far as fit I can't say I actually know, however Boyd's makes a replacement stock for the MODEL 12/25, suppose to fit both and from reviews I've read they fit fine, but color matching the finish of course isn't gonna be the same. Of course a little time and dark walnut stain and Tru Oil can work wonders too! Just a thought!
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Return to Winchester Model 12