My Model 21 Trap

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:40 am
Winchester 1912 wrote:
GUNNER_D wrote:I love wood furniture on guns

In my line of thinking, wood and steel, that's what quality guns are made of. I'm sure the synthetic stocks are useful, convenient, and can take a beating. But take a look at a high condition, original pre-64 Winchester. The fit of wood to metal and the general appearance of the combination is truly a thing of beauty, a work of art, if you will. That was the "heart and soul" of gunmaking. It'll give you chills. The Model 21 took this to unprecedented levels.

I agee.I love these things :mrgreen:
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:46 pm
I would like to post a photo of my 21 but i am challenged in this area if someone could help it would be appreciated i could email a photo or two to a member thanks

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:04 am
There nothing like wood furniture on a firearm
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"

.22LR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 pm
struff55 wrote:I would like to post a photo of my 21 but i am challenged in this area if someone could help it would be appreciated i could email a photo or two to a member thanks

I uploaded my photos to Photobucket.com (it's free). Then I copied the photo link from Photobucket, clicked on the Img button on the reply screen here, and pasted the link between the two "Img's". I look forward to seeing your gun.

Eric

Return to Winchester Model 21