KEL TEC

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:21 pm
Here are my Kel Tecs...a PF-9 and a P-32 ( shown with belt clips attached )

The Kel-Tec PF-9 is a 9 mm caliber, recoil operated, locked breech, double action only, semi-automatic pistol based on (and sharing many parts with) Kel-Tec’s earlier P11 and P3AT models. Kel-Tec claims the PF-9 is the flattest and lightest 9 mm pistol ever mass-produced. It was designed as a concealment and backup weapon for law enforcement and for civilian concealed carry. Kel-Tec first released the PF-9 into the market in the fall of 2006.

The P-32 operates on Browning's short-recoil principle. The barrel travels a short distance rearward while locked to the slide and the rear is then tilted down and unlocked from the slide through the action of a cam slot. The slide then continues rearward under inertia, extracting the spent case from the chamber and ejecting it. This design closely follows the Browning Hi-Power design. After the slide reaches the limit of its travel, the compressed recoil spring moves it forward again, stripping a new round from the magazine into the chamber. The cam slot and take-down pin move the chamber upward and the locking lugs on the barrel reengage those in the slide. Kel Tec first released the P-32 in 1999.

The PF-9 pictured above also has a Laserlyte Subcompact FSL-1 (v1) Laser attached.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:54 am
Kel Tec makes some of the smallest, lightest backup and concealed carry firearms in the world. I know there has to be a few proud owners of these hideaway pieces here...come on and show your Kel Tec's...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 am
Don't own one myself, but I bought a P32 duo-tone for my mother last year as her EDC pistol...
"We live in a society of wolves. You do not fight back by creating more sheep."
Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 am
SHOOTER13 wrote:Here are my Kel Tecs...a PF-9 and a P-32 ( shown with belt clips attached )

The Kel-Tec PF-9 is a 9 mm caliber, recoil operated, locked breech, double action only, semi-automatic pistol based on (and sharing many parts with) Kel-Tec’s earlier P11 and P3AT models. Kel-Tec claims the PF-9 is the flattest and lightest 9 mm pistol ever mass-produced. It was designed as a concealment and backup weapon for law enforcement and for civilian concealed carry. Kel-Tec first released the PF-9 into the market in the fall of 2006.

The P-32 operates on Browning's short-recoil principle. The barrel travels a short distance rearward while locked to the slide and the rear is then tilted down and unlocked from the slide through the action of a cam slot. The slide then continues rearward under inertia, extracting the spent case from the chamber and ejecting it. This design closely follows the Browning Hi-Power design. After the slide reaches the limit of its travel, the compressed recoil spring moves it forward again, stripping a new round from the magazine into the chamber. The cam slot and take-down pin move the chamber upward and the locking lugs on the barrel reengage those in the slide. Kel Tec first released the P-32 in 1999.

The PF-9 pictured above also has a Laserlyte Subcompact FSL-1 (v1) Laser attached.

It's cool. I like this one looks like a derringer.
There's no place for the weak on this earth. Weapons like collapsible police baton are created to be used.
>>>...eDwaRdz...<<<
Administrator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 am
Great looking handguns you have here, and welcome to the Winchesterowners community. We hope you enjoy your time on the site,
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:58 pm
I bought my Mom a two-tone P32 a few years back, but haven't owned a KelTec myself. My birthday's comin up in a month and it looks like the wife has finally given up on getting me anything non-firearm related. This time around she just asked what gun or gun part I wanted! After the Springer Mil-Spec she bought me for our anniversary I figured I'd go easy on her. I've had my eye on the new Coyote Brown PF9 for a few months now and when my LGS got one in it sealed the deal. We picked it up this afternoon...

KelTec did a great job on the finish with this little booger and it's got a great feel to it. Can't wait to get out to the range and put a few hundred rounds down range. This will definitely end up in the carry rotation once I get it properly broken in...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 am
Nice Brother...can't wait for the range report !!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 pm
Got a chance to head out to the pistol range with my Pop earlier in the week and my Mom asked me to take her P-32 out and heat it up a bit. It's a sweet little pocket gun...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:41 pm
Those P-32's are sweet little shooters...excellent for pocket carry !!

...also like the new PF-9 SNIPER !!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:00 pm
Yes Sir,

I put 100 rounds through the P-32 the other day and had an absolute blast doin it. Still haven't taken the PF-9 out yet, but I'm lookin forward to it...

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 am
LAZY EYED SNIPER wrote:Don't own one myself, but I bought a P32 duo-tone for my mother last year as her EDC pistol...

If i had your money i would have 3 :D
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:05 pm
I wish,

My LGS has all my money...
Administrator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:27 pm
same here
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:09 pm
Here are the Kel Tec PF-9's that I bought my wife and daughter for Christmas.

They are chambered in 9mm and hold 7+1. Both were fluffed & buffed...taken to the range and I personally put two hundred rounds downrange through each before giving them as gifts. A few boxes of UMC ammo, a bore snake, and a large bottle of CLP were put into their stockings. Truly a "Shooter's Holiday"... ;)

===================================================================
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm
Great gifts Shooter!

So who got which color?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 pm
Thanks Bro !! The wife liked the solid black and my daughter loved the two tone. Both were extremely surprised that morning !!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 pm
I bet they were. Nice work!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Thanks pal !
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:30 pm
New pic of the PF9...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm
Nice pic of your PF-9 Sniper...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:26 pm
Thank you Sir!